Agile in a Nutshell Course - Online
- Kompetensutveckling / Kurs
- Egen takt
- 4-8 timmar
- 580 kr
Kort om utbildningen
In the Agile in a Nutshell Training, you will get an introduction to Agile by exploring the mindset, principles, and foundation of Agile and how to practically apply what you’ve learned in your organization or team.
This training will give you the chance to learn what it means to have an Agile mindset, how it differs from traditional ways of working and how to work with complex solutions in a fast-paced environment.
Who should take the Agile in a Nutshell Course?
- Anyone interested in understanding Agility and Agile ways of working from a holistic perspective, as well as the benefits for individuals as well as for the business.
- Executives, Managers, Employees & Associates.
- You can come from any business and/or size of organization; large “old”companies as well as smaller companies and start-ups.
What you learn from this course?
Once you have completed this training you will have an understanding of:
- What Agility and Agile Way of Working is,
- When it’s valuable to work Agile,
- What benefits organizations have gotten from changing to an Agile Ways of Working and leading.
You will also know how Agile Teams work, the most common Agile ways of working and what type of leadership is needed to manage in a fast-paced Agile organization. You will now be on your way to start working Agile!
Course material in the "Agile in a Nutshell" training
All course material are original productions by the Dandy People team of experienced Agile Coaches and Trainers, many of which only can be found here in this training.
- 12 Videos
- 4 Exercises and Games
- 4 Infographic Posters and Models
- 4 Real Business Cases
- 14 Articles
Structure of the course
You can sign up any time and take the training at your own pace from wherever you want. The study time is apprx. 4-8 hours. The course is available for 1 year from purchase.
Price: 69 $
För att se alla kursstarter, läs mer hos utbildaren
Om Dandy People
Fun and brain-friendly Agile Trainings that will help you get ready to handle Complexity, High Speed, and Uncertainty.
With many years of experience, we offer cutting-edge trainings for professionals who want to become Leaders and master People Centered Agile Transformation, Innovation & Design Thinking, Product Development and Business Agility.
Hemkunskap för millennials
Att vårda sina saker och reparera vid behov är en urgammal kunskap som håller på att gå förlorad. En tredjedel av Sveriges befolkning brukar inte laga sina prylar när de gått sönder.
Efter utmattningen: Så hittade hon tillbaka
Det kan vara svårt att föreställa sig ibland – men det är fullt möjligt att byta bana mitt i yrkeslivet. Vägen dit behöver inte heller vara helt konventionell. Och den kan sluta väl även om den börjar med en utmattning.